- Design incorporates naturally occurring physics by countering centrifugal forces to blade air load reactions.
- Feature twisted & tapered blade design.
- Efficient blade design allows lower RPM's for reduced noise/quiet operation.
- Manufactured on new computer controlled, automated machinery.
- Diameters available from 4' - 14'
- Uniform velocity across blade length.
- Small hub reduces/eliminates dead spots.
- Guaranteed air-side performance.
- Guaranteed noise predictions.
- Availability in odd or even blade quantities expands fan options and reduces costs.
- Rating program and 1/3 band noise calculations and performance curves available free of charge.
- Easily installed by one person.
- Single replacement blades available.
- Short lead times, quick deliveries.
- Durable packaging for shipment.
- Emergency service/shipments available.
- Detailed, easy to follow installation instructions.
Blade Skin: Corrosion resistant, durable (high fatigue strength) 5052 H38
Hub: Ultra high strength plate hub featuring aircraft grade 6061 T-6
Centre Section: Aircraft grade, corrosion resistant 356-T6 cast
Aluminium featuring excellent tensile and yield properties.
Zinc Plated bolts: Grade 5, ASTM Specification A449, Type 1, SAE J429.
Grade 5, IFI Specification 100-107.
A combination of solid rivets and special high strength mono bolts.
Split taper QD bushing of cast ductile iron.
DOWNLOADABLE DRAWING & SPECIFICATIONS